How to Care for your Shine Bright Jewelries
Our jewelries are made of high quality materials. They should withstand daily use and abuse and retain its quality. However, please take note of the following tips in order for your jewelry to really last.
1. Wipe with a soft cloth before and after use.
2. For deep cleaning, wash with a small amount of liquid soap (dishwashing soaps works best), water and brush gently with an old toothbrush. Wipe dry immediately.
3. Do not expose to chemicals such as alcohol, hand sanitizer, lotion, toothpaste, acetone, hairspray, chlorinated water and alike.
4. Remove your jewelries before exercising.
5. Do not sleep with your jewelries.
6. Store your jewelries individually to avoid scratches.
7. It would be really helpful to store jewelries in any sealed plastic when not in use to lessen the effects of oxidation.